Words that increase engagement.
By helping you engage your online audience, content marketing can take your business from zero to hero – if you do it right.
I can help you produce clear, well-researched content that engages and entertains your audience, boosts your SEO, and pitches you as the expert.
Blogs but what else?
Most websites today have a blog – it’s the starting point when it comes to content. By writing blogs and articles on topics that your customers are searching for, you can become more visible on Google and set yourself up as an authority in your industry.
But there is so much more to content marketing than the good old blog. From videos and infographics that are guaranteed to get you more clicks to information-packed lead magnets such as e-books, there are so many types of content you can create.
I get it; finding the time to invest in content marketing isn’t always easy. I’m here to make the process as simple and pain-free as possible. All you need to do is make sure you get it out there. Need some tips? Just ask.
Full brief or vague idea.
Some clients, particularly the agencies I work with, give me a full brief when writing their content. Others just have a vague idea about what they want – for example, a title for a blog topic.
If you fall into the second group, no problem. I can take your idea and run with it, asking you the right questions and doing my research to get the information I need.
What I write.
- Short blogs (500-700 words) – If you want to post content on a regular basis, I can help you write quality blogs on any topic – from finance to travel.
- Long blogs and articles (800-1,200 words) – Looking to create more journalistic style pieces? I’ll do the research to give your topic the depth it needs.
- Infographics – Infographics can help you communicate data, information, or ideas in a much more engaging way. I can provide the copy and suggest design ideas.
- e-books – e-Books give you the opportunity to give detailed insights into your area of expertise. What can I do? Both the research and the words.
- How-to guides – I can turn any process into easy steps that people can follow, creating a great lead magnet that drives traffic and shares.
- Case studies – One step up from your client testimonial, a case study is your chance to show people what you can do – and I can craft them.
- SlideShares – If you want to put your content out on this untapped social site, my words can create presentations that people can’t stop watching.
- Video scripts – Need some dialogue to go with your visuals? I can turn your message into a script that really connects with your audience.