Words that help you sell.
Copywriting is the art of writing words that help you market your business.
From raising awareness to getting people to take action, it’s needed at all stages of the buyer journey.
By combining experience and creativity, I can ensure your copy drives those conversions.
What I write.
- Full website copy – From compelling homepage headlines to CTAs and SEO-optimised copy, I can help you create a traffic-driving site to be proud of.
- Web pages – If you’ve already got a website and are just looking to add a page or two, I can provide the right words and make them consistent with your site.
- Sales landing pages – Want to boost your online conversions? I know how to craft a landing page that compels your target audience to click through.
- Email newsletters – Email marketing is a great way to communicate with existing contacts. With my words and your insights, we can ensure your efforts are effective.
- Sales emails – A great sales email starts with a catchy headline and ends with a tempting CTA. I can help you with both as well as the copy in between.
- Digital adverts – From Facebook to Google Ads, I can write copy that taps into the needs of your audience, gets their attention, and triggers them to click.
- Brochures, leaflets, and flyers – Whether you need a leaflet for your next event or a promotional marketing brochure, I can fill those pages with credible stuff.
- Information packs – If you want to give people more information on your business or create a bundle for new or potential donors, I’ve got the words.
- Business documents – From corporate profiles to capability statements, I can write those all-important documents using copy that don’t send people to sleep.
Web writing that works.
Writing a website isn’t as easy as it seems. Yes, anyone can fill the pages with words, but if it doesn’t say what your audience wants to hear – it’s not going to be very effective.
Talking only about yourself and your business, isn’t going to cut it. People want benefits, not features. They want conversation, not jargon. Plus, they like to scan rather than read every word – and my copy takes all of this into account.
I’ll also make sure your content, copy structure, and tone of voice (how you sound in your copy) are consistent.
Be open to outside the box.
It’s not always the best idea to base your copy and structure on what everyone else in your industry is doing. That’s because not everyone is doing it right or basing it on the latest research. If you’re open to going outside of the box, you can expect better results.